From 19 July 2021 a face covering must be worn when entering this cockpit.
Hunter F4 (WV332) was delivered to the RAF in 27 June 1955 and served in Germany on Nos 677 and 234 Squadrons before becoming a ground instructional airframe at RAF Halton in 1957. In July 1972, the aircraft was bought back from the RAF and converted into a two-seat Hunter T Mk 68 for the Swiss Air Force. The original single-seat cockpit section was preserved and presented to No 1254 (Godalming) Squadron, Air Training Corps. It is presented in the livery of No 234 Squadron and displayed in the Museum by kind permission of the Officer Commanding No 1254 Squadron.