Introduction of COVID-Secure Procedures
This cockpit is not viewable from the one-way system
Canberra B2 (WE113) was initially delivered to No 231 Operational Conversion Unit at RAF Bassingbourn in June 1952. It served on No 245 Squadron at RAF Tangmere in 1962/63 and thereafter on several squadrons and stations until September 1991 when, having amassed a total of 7,118 flying hours, it flew for the last time. The cockpit of WE113 is on loan to the Museum courtesy of its owners, Squadron Leader Joe Marsden and his wife Pam.
Take a tour of the Canberra’s cockpit