Covid Secure Procedures 2021
Update 3 on 09/04/2021 to include changes effective from the reopening on 17/05/2021.
Update 2 on 26/08/2020 to remove the Museum shop from the list of closed facilities effective immediately.
Update 1 on 31/07/2020 to include new government rules on face coverings effective 08/08/2020.
(☞ indicates changed information.)
☞ Revised Entry Conditions
The Museum will re-open on 17 May 2021. To ensure the safety of our visitors and volunteers, the following will apply until further notice:
- The Museum is open from Monday to Friday, inclusive (closed on Saturday and Sunday)
- Each day is split between a morning session (10 am-1 pm) and an afternoon session (2 pm-5 pm)
- Pre-booking for timed entry slots (max 6 persons per slot) to a morning or afternoon session is essential
- Social distancing of 2 metres is required
- Government regulations require visitors to wear face coverings within the Museum buildings (from 8 August 2020)
☞ Revised Admission Prices
In recognition of the reduced facilities available to visitors, the entry prices have been reduced until further notice:
- Adults £8
- Children £3
- No concessions
- Payment will be taken on arrival at the Museum by credit/debit card only
☞ Availability of Facilities
The following facilities will NOT be available until further notice:
- Access to cockpits
- Flight simulators
- Audio guides
- Access to the Memorial Garden
- The NAAFI tea room
Booking a Timed Entry Slot
Click on the Tickets & Visiting link below to book your slot. Payment will be taken when you arrive at the Museum by credit/debit card only.