The Museum is staffed entirely by volunteers who perform a wide range of tasks according to their skills. What unites them all is a belief in the work the Museum is doing to preserve, protect and display its growing collection of important military aircraft and related artefacts.
We recruit volunteers to fill the following positions:
- Shop Staff
- Guides and Security
- Artefact research
- Aircraft preservation
- General maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
If you think you could help us by giving a little of your time we would like to hear from you. A good first step is to complete the Volunteer Application Form which can be downloaded HERE. Or you can call us on 01243 790090 during normal Museum opening hours.
Society of Friends
The museum has a number of regular supporters, known as the Society of Friends who are entitled to:
- Unlimited personal free entries for 12 months
- A copy of ‘Talking Tangmere‘ magazine, published twice a year.
- Invitations to certain museum organised events during the year.
Cost of Annual Membership:
- Individuals: £25.00
- Seniors & Students: £18.00
- Family (Two adults & two children): £40.00
- Individual Life Membership: £250
Click HERE for an Application Form
Make sure you’re up to date with all the latest news from Tangmere by signing up for our free email newsletter.