News & Events
2007 is the Museum’s Silver Jubilee Year and the centrepiece to our celebrations will be a two day event run over the weekend of June 16th and 17th.
On the Sunday our new education centre will be formally opened and named the Neville Duke Hall in honour of our past Honorary President.
Among the many attractions expected in addition to all the Museum’s normal offerings we will be including:
- Veteran fighter pilot autograph sessions
- Open cockpit viewing opportunities
- Speed Record Club display
- Military vehicle display
- WW2 Costume display
- Control – line model aircraft flying
- Marquee with stalls selling aerojumble, books, pictures, models etc
- Sussex Speed Camera display
On 22 April the Museum hosted 60 Dutch and Canadian students on the 2017 Frank Graham liberation cycle tour. This year’s tour theme is…
A new book entitled ‘Tangmere’s Own: Pilots who served King and Country from a Sussex airfield, 1918-1958’ has recently been published by the Museum….
To support this summer’s temporary exhibition at the Museum on Polish and Czech fighter pilots from 22 July until 3 September, the Museum has…