News & Events
New Catering Facilities
The Museum’s cafeteria reopens on February 1st under new management and is to be known as The NAAFI.
The new menu is sourced locally where possible and offered at honest prices. Visitors can enjoy fresh and delicious hot and cold lunches, sandwiches, and a wide range of cakes, plus fairly traded coffees and teas, available to eat in or take away.
Watch out for the daily specials, including breakfast deals served up to 11.30 am.
If visitors have any special dietary needs, or are bringing a large group to the museum, The NAAFI invites them to make contact in advance and every attempt will be made to accommodate any special requirements. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indoor seating for 24 people is provided and extra seating is available outside for when the weather is fine.
- Hot Buttered Toasted Tea Cake: £1.60
- Buttered Toast with jam or honey: £1.50
- Homemade Flapjacks/Rock cakes/Bread Pudding: from £1.50
- Cakes & Brownies: from £2.00
- Sandwiches – fillings include Ham, cheese, tuna mayonnaise served with garnish from £3.25
- Toasted Sandwiches served with a fresh salad garnish –
- Cheese, Ham or Cheese & Ham: from £3.50
- Jacket Potatoes served with a fresh salad garnish –
- Cheese or Tuna Mayo from £4.00
- Pie & Mash or Sausage & Mash £4.95
- Ploughman’s Lunch £4.95
- Soup of the Day served with Baguette or Garlic Bread £3.50
- Coffee – small £1.25, large £1.50
- Tea – regular: Earl Grey: peppermint: £1.00 / £1.20
- Hot Chocolate £1.25 / £1.50
- Juices or Water £1.00
The Percival Provost T1 was an all metal single-engined two seat monoplane built as an advanced training aircraft for the RAF. The type entered…
Tangmere Military Aviation Museum reopens its doors to the public on Wednesday 1 February after its annual two-monthly closure. During this ‘closed period’ our…
At 25,738, the total number of visitors in 2016 was down by 10.0% on the figure for 2015 with the number of paying visitors…