News & Events
New Catering Facilities
The Museum’s cafeteria reopens on February 1st under new management and is to be known as The NAAFI.
The new menu is sourced locally where possible and offered at honest prices. Visitors can enjoy fresh and delicious hot and cold lunches, sandwiches, and a wide range of cakes, plus fairly traded coffees and teas, available to eat in or take away.
Watch out for the daily specials, including breakfast deals served up to 11.30 am.
If visitors have any special dietary needs, or are bringing a large group to the museum, The NAAFI invites them to make contact in advance and every attempt will be made to accommodate any special requirements. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indoor seating for 24 people is provided and extra seating is available outside for when the weather is fine.
- Hot Buttered Toasted Tea Cake: £1.60
- Buttered Toast with jam or honey: £1.50
- Homemade Flapjacks/Rock cakes/Bread Pudding: from £1.50
- Cakes & Brownies: from £2.00
- Sandwiches – fillings include Ham, cheese, tuna mayonnaise served with garnish from £3.25
- Toasted Sandwiches served with a fresh salad garnish –
- Cheese, Ham or Cheese & Ham: from £3.50
- Jacket Potatoes served with a fresh salad garnish –
- Cheese or Tuna Mayo from £4.00
- Pie & Mash or Sausage & Mash £4.95
- Ploughman’s Lunch £4.95
- Soup of the Day served with Baguette or Garlic Bread £3.50
- Coffee – small £1.25, large £1.50
- Tea – regular: Earl Grey: peppermint: £1.00 / £1.20
- Hot Chocolate £1.25 / £1.50
- Juices or Water £1.00
The Museum’s AGM held on Thursday, 27th April was attended by some 30 members of the Trust Company. Having served as a Trustee for…
On 22 April the Museum hosted 60 Dutch and Canadian students on the 2017 Frank Graham liberation cycle tour. This year’s tour theme is…
A new book entitled ‘Tangmere’s Own: Pilots who served King and Country from a Sussex airfield, 1918-1958’ has recently been published by the Museum….