Downloads & Links
Here you will find links to all the documents that can be freely downloaded from this website, including guides, leaflets and our educational packs.
We have also listed on this page a number of associated websites which we believe may be of interest to both the historical and aviation enthusiast.
The Tangmere Logbook
Back numbers (excluding the current edition) of Tangmere’s biannual magazine The Tangmere Logbook are now available online in PDF format.
- To read the full list of contents click HERE.
- To go to The Tangmere Logbook page click HERE.
- To download the free Adobe PDF reader click HERE.
Click on the link to download the document as a PDF file. (Please note that you may need to download a PDF reader to access these files. This can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe Software HERE)
- Tangmere Brochure 2017
- Application for membership of the Society of Friends of Tangmere
- Primary School Information Pack (Revised 2013 Edition)
- Primary School Quiz
- Secondary School Quiz
- Health and safety policy
- Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy (Revised 2017 Edition)
Hotels in the Chichester Area
- Explosion – Museum of Naval Firepower
- Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Imperial War Museum Duxford
- Museum of Army Flying
- Royal Air Force Museum
- Royal Marines Museum
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum
- The Tank Museum
- Amberley Working Museum
- Arundel Castle
- Bunn Leisure
- Chichester Ship Canal
- Fishbourne Roman Palace
- Sussex Museums
- Weald & Downland Open Air Museum